Debt Payoff Plan Chart - Debt Snowball Method - Printable
A printable debt payoff plan using the snowball method to help you pay down your debt with a fast and organized repayment plan. Do you want to be debt free? Using the Debt Snowball method can help you to stay committed to paying off your debts, doing it in an organized way, and paying everything down faster than paying just your minimum payments.
Gather all of your bills and put them in order by the balance that is due. List them in this order on your Debt Payoff Plan chart. This is the order that you will be paying off your debt: lowest to highest owed.
HOW IT WORKS: Take the first bill and decide how much you can pay over the minimum, and consistently pay down this balance until the entire bill is paid and there is nothing owed. Then, take that first bill’s total payment amount you've been making and add it to your second bill’s payment amount. This is your Snowball Payment. Consistently pay this amount until this balance is completely paid. Continue to do this, moving down the line, until all of your debt is paid off.
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Modern, simple, and clean.
- 20 lines for listing up to 20 debts in your plan.
- Blue column for snowball payment amount.
- Green column for date debt has been paid off fully.
- Easily keep track of your efforts to pay off your debts.
- Print new debt payoff plan pages if needed.