Disability with Physical Therapy Daily Care Sheet - Printable
A printable Disability with Physical Therapy Daily Care log for keeping track of the daily care and physical therapy of a disabled person or a person with a disability who needs additional or monitored care and therapy. This caregiver's tracking sheet allows you to log a lot of information on a daily basis. This printable page tracks toilet use, meals, personal care, physical therapy, stretching and range of motion, and blood pressure readings. It also logs social or extra activities, pain complaints, and a notes section for any additional information such as supplies needed or care notes.
There is room on the left side of these Disability with Physical Therapy Care sheets for you to use a 3-hole punch to organize your pages in a binder.
Benefits for individualized care:
- You can personalize it at the top with the name of the person for whom you're caring, next to a line where the caregiver will give their signature.
- You can edit most of the line items under Personal Care, and all of the activity line items under Physical Therapy.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Offset to the right to allow for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Clear categories.
- Print a new Disability with Physical Therapy Care page every day or as needed.