Debt Snowball Sheet and Debt Payoff Plan - Printable BUNDLE
A printable debt snowball sheet to help you pay down your debt with a fast and organized repayment plan. Do you want to be debt free? Using the Debt Snowball method can help you to stay committed to paying off your debts, doing it in an organized way, and paying everything down faster than paying just your minimum payments. This bundle includes a bonus Debt Payoff Plan sheet.
Gather all of your bills and put them in order by the balance that is due. List them in this order on your Debt Payoff Plan sheet. This is the order that you will be paying off your debt: lowest to highest owed.
HOW IT WORKS: Take the first bill and decide how much you can pay over the minimum, and consistently pay down this balance until the entire bill is paid and there is nothing owed. Then, take that first bill’s total payment amount you've been making and add it to your second bill’s payment amount. Consistently pay this amount until this balance is completely paid. Continue to do this, moving down the line, until all of your debt is paid off. Use the Debt Snowball Sheet to keep track of this process.
- Bonus Debt Payoff Plan included.
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF pages.
- Perfect design for binder inclusion.
- Content is offset to allow room for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Easily keep track of your efforts to pay off your debts.
- Print new pages as needed.
Love it? Share it!
Additional items to consider:
1. I Love that my Debt Snowball Sheets are color coded. But wish there was 12 to a page with more colors. 2. I Love that my Debt payoff planner was 20 spaces: wished that it was color coed to match Snowball Debt Sheet!
Couldn’t use this product not helpful
Hello Abbie! I'm sorry to hear that you couldn't use this printable. Please let me know what went wrong so that I can help you. I'm always happy to help. Thanks!! ~ Amy