Building an Emergency Fund Worksheet in Purple (by $25 increments) - Printable
A purple printable Building an Emergency Fund worksheet to help you get organized and track your savings efforts towards an $1,000 emergency fund. It's always a good idea to have funds set aside in the event of an emergency. This chart will help you display your progress as you save $25 at a time, coloring in each square as you go, to see your efforts as you set up your emergency fund. The background area of the chart is a light shade of purple.
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Setup for $25 increments.
- $1,000 emergency fund plan.
- Simple and clean with gray shading.
- Easily keep track of your progress building your emergency fund.
- Print new purple emergency fund pages as needed if necessary.