Caloric Density Food and Snack List - Printable
Printable caloric density food and snack list that helps you to keep track of the calories of your every day snacks and foods and their caloric density for easy reference. Print this page to put on your refrigerator or anywhere you can easily refer to the foods and snacks you list. These are foods and snacks that you commonly eat so that you do not have to keep looking up the calorie content in an app or program. It will also allow you to keep track of which foods satisfy your hunger with less calories, or are more indulgent and less filling with a higher calorie count. The Food or Meal Type column makes for an easy reference to the type of food item you're seeking.
- Food or snack items column.
- Amount / Serving column.
- Calories column.
- Caloric Density columns in green, yellow, and red.
- Food / Meal Type columns for Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and Snack.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Color coded, clean design.
- Ideal for people who are counting calories every day and record the caloric density for their foods and snacks.
- Print new caloric density food and snack list pages as needed.
⚠️ This sheet is meant for people who are counting calories as part of a diet or healthy eating and want to keep a list of the foods and snacks they commonly eat. This sheet in no way is dieting advice or a dieting suggestion. Please consult a doctor before beginning any diet.