Created by Artistically Invited
Debt Snowball Sheet, Debt Payoff Plan, and Bill Payment Tracker Log - Printable BUNDLE
A comprehensive bundle of printable pages for your debt snowball strategy to pay off your debt and track your monthly bills.
A printable debt snowball sheet to help you pay down your debt with a fast and organized repayment plan. Do you want to be debt free? Using the Debt Snowball method can help you to stay committed to paying off your debts, doing it in an organized way, and paying everything down faster than paying just your minimum payments. This bundle includes a bonus Debt Payoff Plan sheet and a bonus Bill Payment Tracking Sheet.
Gather all of your bills and put them in order by the balance that is due. List them in this order on your Debt Payoff Plan sheet. This is the order that you will be paying off your debt: lowest to highest owed.
HOW IT WORKS:
Take the first bill and decide how much you can pay over the minimum, and consistently pay down this balance until the entire bill is paid and there is nothing owed. Then, take that first bill’s total payment amount you've been making and add it to your second bill’s payment amount. Consistently pay this amount until this balance is completely paid. Continue to do this, moving down the line, until all of your debt is paid off. Use the Debt Snowball Sheet to keep track of this process.
- Bonus Debt Payoff Plan included.
- Bonus Bill Payment Tracker Sheet included.
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF pages.
- The bill payment sheet is meant for a clipboard for easy regular access.
- Content on the other 2 sheets is offset to the right to allow room for a 3-hole punch for binder inclusion.
- Simple and clean.
- Easily keep track of your efforts to pay off your debts and monthly bills.
- Print new debit snowball pages as needed.