Disability Care, Daily Care Sheet - Printable
A printable Disability Care log page for keeping track of the daily care of a disabled person or a person with a disability who needs additional or monitored care. This caregiver's tracking sheet allows you to log a lot of information on a daily basis. This printable Disability Care page tracks toilet use or diaper changes, meals or feedings, personal care, physical therapy, and blood pressure readings. It also logs activities, special care, and special concerns. There is also a section for keeping track of what supplies are running low or are needed, and a section for any additional notes.
There is room on the left side of these Disability Care sheets for you to use a 3-hole punch to organize your pages in a binder.
Benefits for individualized care:
- You can personalize it at the top with the name of the person for whom you're caring.
- You can edit most of the line items under Personal Care, and all of the line items under Physical Therapy.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Offset to the right to allow for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Clear categories.
- Print a new Disability Care page every day or as needed.