Elderly Care, Daily Care Sheet with Housekeeping - Printable
A printable Elderly Care log for keeping track of the daily care of an elderly person who needs additional or monitored care, with housekeeping needs, too. This caregiver's tracking sheet allows you to log a lot of information while caring for an elderly person on a daily basis. This printable page tracks toilet use or diaper changes, meals or feedings, personal care, physical therapy, and housekeeping tasks. It also logs activities, special care, and special concerns. There is also a section for keeping track of what supplies are running low or are needed, a section for any additional notes, and a line for the caregiver to sign.
There is room on the left side of these Elderly Care sheets for you to use a 3-hole punch to organize your pages in a binder.
Benefits for individualized care:
- You can personalize it at the top with the name of the person for whom you're caring.
- You can edit most of the line items under Personal Care, and all of the line items under Physical Therapy and Housekeeping.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Offset to the right to allow for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Clear categories.
- Print a new Elderly Care page every day or as needed.