Elderly Independent Living Daily Page for Memory - Printable
Printable elderly independent living daily page for older adults for tracking their day to day life and helping them retain independence by keeping track of their activities and self-care. This elderly daily log sheet has a column for keeping track of their meals and beverages, a to-do list with check-boxes, a section for tracking who they talked to that day or visited with, a thoughts and ideas box for creativity, and a blank space for miscellaneous notes.
Print as many sheets as you need, or a new sheet every time you need one. Use this sheet for every day to stay organized and give the older adults more independence in their care.
It's offset to the right to allow you to use a 3-hole punch for organizing your pages in a binder.
- Meals and Beverages tracking.
- To-Do list with check-boxes.
- People - Phone Calls and Visits tracking.
- Thoughts and ideas box for creativity and feelings.
- Notes (blank space for anything).
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Full page.
- Simple design.
- Offset to the right to allow room for 3-hole punch for binder inclusion.
- Print a new "My Day" elderly independent living daily page every time you need more.