Housekeeper Schedule and Compensation Sheet - Printable
A printable weekly Housekeeper Schedule and Compensation sheet. This printable page allows you to keep a weekly schedule for your housekeeper and then log their hours, compensation, any relevant notes, and have the housekeeper and employer sign off on the day. The days run Monday through Sunday, top to bottom. There is a box at the bottom to log a total for the week in compensation paid to the housekeeper.
There is room on the left side of these weekly housekeeper schedule and compensation sheets for you to use a 3-hole punch to organize your pages in a binder.
⭐ TIPS FOR USE:
- You can put the housekeeper's schedule in ahead of time to utilize as a schedule sheet, then add in the compensation information after the day has been worked.
- Only fill in the days you need.
- Dates for that week in the top right corner.
- Line at the top to write the housekeeper's name (if only one for the whole week). You can leave this blank and write their name(s) in the notes for the day if utilizing multiple housekeepers.
- Each day includes: Date, Start Time , End Time, Total Hour(s), Compensation, Note(s), Housekeeper's Signature, and Employer's Signature.
- Box at the bottom for Weekly Compensation Total.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Days run Monday through Sunday, top to bottom.
- Offset to the right to allow for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Fonts and layout are available only as shown. No editing included.
- Print a new weekly housekeeper schedule and compensation sheet every week or as needed.