Medication List, Organize Prescription Medicines - Printable
A printable Medication List for keeping track of the prescription medicines that you're taking. This printable medication list logs the prescription name, dosage and/or strength, the appearance, what it treats, who prescribed it, what pharmacy it is through, and the instructions. Use as many pages as you need to list all of your medications (saving each file page separately), and listing which page it is at the bottom of this editable medication list.
There is room on the left side of these Medication List sheets for you to use a 3-hole punch to organize your pages in a binder (some overlap of the holes over the type may occur in this document).
- You can personalize it at the top with the name of the person and date of birth.
- Allows thorough information for each medication for you to include.
- Keep all of your medications organized and listed in one place.
- Ability to have more than one page by saving each page file name separately (ie. "Medication List Page 1", "Medication List Page 2", etc), and listing the page number at the bottom of the page.
- Each box for your medication info allows 2 lines of text, the instructions box allows more.
- Design is in gray so that your black text stands out.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page. Use "Save As" to save additional pages separately.
- Offset to the right to allow for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Fonts and layout are available only as shown.
- Print a new Medication List any time your list of medicines changes, or as needed.