Nanny Log with Your Logo - Daily Infant and Child Care Sheet - Printable
A comprehensive printable Nanny Log with an editable section at the top for auto-placing your logo, or even a child's picture, for keeping track of the thorough daily care of an infant or young child while the parents are away. This caregiver's tracking sheet allows you to log a lot of information while caring for a child. This printable page tracks diaper changes or when the child goes potty, feedings, nap times, and mood. It also logs activities, special care, and special concerns. There are also sections for letting the parents know what supplies are running low, for any additional notes, and for the hours that you child was in the caregiver's care, the hours worked. All of the sections are clearly defined, and the subcategories are color coded in different shades of gray.
There is room on the left side of these sheets for you to use a 3-hole punch to organize your pages in a binder.
*Fonts, colors, and sections are available only as shown. The logo at the top is the only editable section of this form, and is only a simple image insert/swap that scales your image proportionally to the area of the logo section, and centers it. This cannot be changed.
FILE TYPES for IMPORT: JPG, GIF, TIF, or PDF.
• (There is a menu when you search for your image file that changes what type of images it looks for. PC defaults to JPG, but can be changed to PDF. Apple defaults to PDF, but can be changed to JPG.) PNG files are acceptable, but not recommended if it has transparency.
IMPORTANT!!! This editable logo/image function of the form can ONLY be done on a laptop or desktop PC or Apple computer, and preferably using Adobe Acrobat Reader (which is a free download at their site), for best results. You CANNOT use mobile devices such as iOS, Android, or other, using PDF apps instead of computer software.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Offset to the right to allow for a 3-hole punch.
- Simple and clean.
- Clear categories.
- Color coding in gray-scale for visual separation of categories.
- Editable PDF allows you to add your logo to the top in the provided area (centered). The logo placement is the only editable part of this form.
- FILE TYPES for IMPORT: JPG, GIF, TIF, or PDF.
- (There is a menu when you search for your image file that changes what type of images it looks for. PC defaults to JPG and other types, but can be changed to PDF. Apple defaults to PDF, but can be changed to JPG and other types.)
- Print a new Nanny Log page every day or as needed.