School Supplies Shopping List - Consolidated - Printable
Printable school supplies shopping list that consolidates your supply shopping efforts in an organized way for when you have multiple school age children. Each sheet displays a column for writing everyone's school supplies, a column for the total number of those supplies that are needed as a whole, and then columns for up to 4 kids' names with their individual supply needs. The circles on the left of the supplies allow you to check off what you've already found while school supply shopping. Print as many sheets as you need, or a new sheet every time you need one. Use this sheet for every school year.
Print 2 sheets or more if all of the supplies do not fit on one sheet, or if you have more than 4 children. If more than 4 children, make sure the entire total only goes in one total column on one of the sheets.
SHOPPING LIST INCLUDES:
- 4 name columns - for up to 4 children on one sheet. Below the names you will write their individual school supply totals.
- Column for all of the school supplies, on every child's' list.
- Column for TOTAL number of each school supply for all children combined so that you do not have to shuffle through every child's individual shopping list from their teacher.
SPECIFICATIONS & BENEFITS:
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page.
- Full page.
- Visually appealing and gives you a clear organized view of every supply that is needed, and then for which child for sorting or distributing once your shopping is done.
- Print a new school supplies shopping list every year or as needed.