Sinking Funds Savings Chart, 1 Year Bi-Weekly - Printable
A printable sinking funds savings chart to help you save up for anything you want or need. This sinking funds chart is for when you have a goal or item to save money over 1 year when you have bi-weekly pay periods or plan to put money aside every 2 weeks.
⭐ How it works:
- Personalize this worksheet with the name of the thing or goal for which you're saving.
- Enter the total amount you need to save.
- This sheet will then auto-calculate the bi-weekly amount you'll need to save every 2 weeks.
- It will also pre-fill your progressive totals next to your bi-weekly boxes, keeping track of the total amount that will be saved as you go.
- As you save your money every 2 weeks, use a marker or crayon or whatever else you want to use to fill in the boxes for that period in the progress bar as you go so you can see your savings progress!
⭐ NOTE: This is only for:
- 1 Year time period.
- Bi-weekly savings.
- 8.5" x 11" printable PDF page. (Use PDF Reader to make the applicable edits).
- 1 Year.
- Bi-Weekly savings.
- Personalize the item/goal for which you're saving.
- Chart auto-calculates all sub-totals when you edit your total amount.
- The lack of a currency symbol makes this chart work for most currencies.
- Easily keep track of your progress while saving.
- Print new sinking fund charts as needed.